70 sugar calories
- 1/2 whole-wheat pita (cut so you have the round)
- 1 tsp pesto
- 1 Tbsp mozzarella, shredded
- 1 chicken breast grilled and sliced (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 Tbsp black olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425F. Spread the pita with pesto and top with the chicken, olives, basil, mozzarella, and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Bake on baking sheet or pizza stone for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted.
You can use a whole-wheat tortilla instead of the pizza (cooked the same way), or make it a wrap.