The links contained below are not affiliated with J.L. Munn or jlmunn.com. I do not control their content nor do I receive compensation for these links, but have found at least some of their content useful presently or in the past. Should you decide to explore them, I hope you find something useful as well.
- Charity Navigator : A site that rates charities on their efficiency, transparency, etc.
- American Civil Liberties Union “For almost 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States.”
- American Red Cross : Providing a variety of disaster relief services (including blood collection and distribution)
- Canadian Red Cross : Providing a variety of disaster relief services (including blood collection and distribution)
- Gift of Life: A bone marrow donor registration. It allows you to sign up to donate life-giving bone marrow to strangers.